Fluke Energy Analyze plus is a powerful software package designed to simplify the downloading, analysis, tracking and reporting of power quality and energy data. This software application includes easy-to-use data analysis tools to help you gain valuable insights into whatÕs going on with power quality and energy consumption in your facility. Compatible with the Fluke 1732, 1734, 1736, 1738, 1742, 1746 and 1748 power and energy loggers Fluke Energy Analyze plus gives you the flexibility and data analysis capabilities you need to make better maintenance and facility management decisionÑfrom the service entrance to critical loads, and everything in between.
Whether you are looking to compare local conditions, benchmark against best-in-class facilities, or create a complete picture using multiple studies captured at the same time Fluke Energy Analyze plus gives you the analysis power you need.
Purpose built data views
- Energy or Load Studies:ÊRMS Power, Demand, Fundamental Power, V, A, Hz, THD and Calendar View grouped data hourly, daily or weekly
- Power Quality Study:ÊEvent tables and waveforms, Harmonics, PQ Health Dashboard, Flicker and Mains Signaling
- Reporting:ÊCreate Bookmarks and build reports on the fly. With a Fluke 1746 or 1748 create industry standard report with one-click, reduce time and minimize complexity
- Export DataÊand build custom graphs using different session data or measurements
Flexible Analysis Tools
- ImportÊmultiple session data from any periodÊÐ overlay data sets to compare and identify changes or abnormalities
- Cursors and markersÊto measure specific points of interest
- Plot multiple measurement parametersÊeither individual or all phases, in addition add min or max trend lines.
- Automatically or manually scale each axis.ÊLock or unlock time axis scaling to synchronize trend graphs by time or process sequence