About Lighting and Supplies
At Lighting and Supplies (Lightingandsupplies.com), our primary goal is to help our commercial and industrial customers save energy and money by using safe, efficient LED lighting for their facilities.
We offer and distribute 100,000’s of bulbs & fixtures, along with ceiling fans, horticulture products, transformers, wiring, and electrical supplies for commercial, industrial, residential, federal, military, local municipalities, along with other government-oriented lighting projects.
Our experience across a multitude of industries - including horticulture, hospitals and healthcare facilities, school properties, property management companies and more - enables us to better serve current and future customers.
Not only do we sell lights, but we offer best-in-class to project and supply chain management, lighting designs and layouts for our larger projects. This also includes providing accurate specifications and subcontracted installation for turnkey solutions.
What we Do
We pride ourselves in educating our customers with real information about LED Lighting and the buying options available. We also provide assistance on how to convert older style lights over to LED. In sum: our one-on-one customer services are here to help you purchase the right product for your application or project.
Lighting and Supplies, LLC is a small business based out of Baltimore, Maryland. We have over 45 years of industry experience, which allows us to offer an abundance of solutions to our clientele. Our services include commercial lighting, transformers, wiring, and a plethora of accompanying solutions.
Our team is well-versed in more than just lighting, enabling optimal results for each one of our unique clients and their respective projects. The Lighting and Supplies team consists of dedicated, trustworthy, and reliable professionals working endlessly to achieve maximum satisfaction. We look forward to assisting with your federal contracting needs.
Why do top USA Companies choose Lighting and Supplies?
Lighting and Supplies works with some of the top government administrations, colleges, hospitals, hotels and more with our high-quality customer service and project management skills.
Here are the main reasons why our customers continue coming back:
- 10,000’s of bulbs & fixtures in stock ready to ship – some of our most popular brands offer 1-day and 2-day shipping options on our most popular LED products!
- Account Management & Sales – while other lighting suppliers may want to simply charge you for the fixtures and move onto the next customer, we provide white glove assistance for projects and orders of all sizes. Simply put: we won’t leave you hanging. Most of our business comes from repeat customers because of our commitment to our high standards. For all LED customers who have had a bad warranty experience, you will appreciate our ability to assist with rebates and warranties even after the project is finished.
- Customer Satisfaction – from "Order Placed" to "Installed," we support our customers through it all and don't abandon projects.
- Free Lighting Designs, Audits & Estimates – Lighting and Supplies takes the risk out of buying LED fixtures. A thorough lighting plan will show how bright and balanced your lighting can be with our LED fixtures or retrofit kit solutions.
- Outstanding products – We only work with the highest-quality lighting manufacturers in the United States. we work with lighting engineers to make sure our LEDs are high quality, reliable, safe and will provide years of maintenance free, energy savings to you.
- Reliable – we’ve been in business since 2015 and offer LED products that are reliable, efficient and are among the best engineered. Our
- Responsive – we don’t focus only on retrofit or new fixture solutions. We recommend the solution that best fits your unique needs.
Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Lighting and Supplies (Lightingandsupplies.com) has been providing commercial lighting solutions across the US, and locally in Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Pennsylvania since 2015.
We are also one of the larges lighting suppliers in the Mid-Atlantic region: offering over 200,000 SKUs online by over 400 different top commercial lighting manufacturers in the US!
By offering a large variety of brands and products, we’re confident in carrying the lights required for you next big lighting project.
At Lighting and Supplies, we have a vision for automating and expediting the purchasing experience for lighting and electrical components within the lighting industry while providing white glove customer experience and project management for large or bulk lighting orders.
With decades of combined experience in the lighting industry, our lighting, design and project managers are committed to providing the following values with each of our customers:
- Treating every customer with respect, urgency and fairness.
- Oversee and communicate products supply chain status from start to installed.
- Strengthen relationships with manufacturers with the customer in mind.
Get in Touch Today!
Got an upcoming lighting project? Contact Lighting and Supplies today!
Lighting and Supplies, LLC
1750 Union Ave Rear Unit K
Baltimore, MD 21211
Email: [email protected]
Top Lighting Brands
- Feit Electric
- Halco Lighting Technologies
- Keystone Technologies
- Larson Electronics
- Nora Lighting
- RAB Lighting
- Satco & Nuvo
- TCP Lighting
- Westinghouse Lighting
Browse all of our Brands: HERE
Top Commercial Lighting Categories
- Area Lights
- Canopy Lights
- Commercial Downlights & Cans
- Dusk to Dawn
- Emergency Lights
- Exit Signs
- Flat Panels
- Flood Lights
- HazLoc Light Fixtures
- High Bays
- Light Poles, Mounts & Brackets
- Linear Fixtures
- Portable Work Lights
- Sports Lights
- Stadium Lights
- Strip Lights
- Troffer Lights
- Under Cabinet
- Vapor Proof & Vapor Tight
- Wall Packs
Explore Lighting Products by Property Type
- Commercial Indoor Lighting
- Commercial Outdoor Lighting
- Residential Indoor Lighting
- Residential Outdoor Lighting