The ELED1 LED Fixture Controller is a cost-effective, wireless lighting controller that meets the demands of modern luminaires, offering energy savings and quick, trouble-free installation. The ELED1 is available in a _-inch nipple or surface (strap) mount form factor and offers individual fixture or single-zone control with 0-10V dimming. Its UL924 listing ensures your fixtures go to full in an emergency state. The ELED1 has an industry-leading operating temperature range between -10¡C to 60¡C (14¡F to 140¡F).
Powerful Scene Support
Lighting needs change for a variety of reasons Ð time of day, creating a better user experience, improved productivity, energy savings Ð and Echoflex is ready for them all. Scene support enables your Echoflex system to quickly and easily recall preset looks at the touch of a button. Presets can be activated from scene stations, timeclocks, or gateways. Presets can control light intensity and color temperature. Whether you want to control the light level, turn specific fixtures on or off for a more dynamic effect, balance daylight and electric light, or let a building management system control a space, EchoflexÕs scene support enables you to get exactly the look you want.
- Scene Support with 15 preset slots
- Accepts 120-277VAC (regular model) and 240-347VAC (ÒHÓ model).
- Occupancy control with auto-on/off or vacancy control with manual-on/auto-off
- Partial on and partial off
- Integrated daylight harvesting control with photo inhibit mode
- Automatically detects dimming loads for easy adaption between switching and dimming functions
- UL924 Listed
- High operating temperature range between -10¡C to 60¡C (14¡F to 140¡F)
- Central Command support for BEMS gateway control