NaturaLED LED Flood Light
NaturaLED offers an affordable solution for all your security and indoor lighting needs. NaturaLED's LED Flood Light brings you peace of mind without eating into your electricity budget. Combining eco-friendly with energy efficient, the reliability of their products makes this brand the number one choice in flood lights.
HIGH-QUALITY FLOOD LIGHT:
Die-cast aluminum housing has an impact-resistant, polycarbonate lens which protects the LEDs from water, dust, and debris, making it the most suitable floodlight for outdoor locations.
CERTIFIED FLOOD LIGHTS:
UL Listed and DLC compliant, this innovative product is made to the highest standards and rated for wet locations.
LARGE AREA AND BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT:
Intelligently designed, this LED Floodlight fixture provides superior lighting performance at proper Lumens and significant energy savings over traditional fixtures.
Combining eco-friendly with energy efficient, the reliability of this product makes it confident to stand with a 5 year warranty that backs its minimum 50,000 hour life span.
Flood Lights are perfect for Garage areas, Barns, Dock, Farms, Storage room, Workshop, Equipment room, Walkways, Roadway, Back Door Entrance and for security purposes, both for residential and commercial consumers.
EASY TO INSTALL:
Small Yoke Mount included, this corded led outdoor flood light can be easily installed by mounting to a wall.
What are Flood Lights?
Flood Lights involves utilizing light bulbs of high power to illuminate a big outdoor location. Some flood lights are equipped with motion sensors as well. This sort of illumination is established permanently and also needs a great deal of electric current. Flood lighting could extensively be classified right into 3: facade, basic location and also signage. Each kind entails its own special topic and also challenges which need to be dealt with. Some examples would be supply, installation and upkeep.
Flood Lights is generally utilized for highlighting the architectural appearance of an outstanding or historically substantial building. By utilizing flood lights, you can boost the in-depth framework of a building. A setup of this type of lights makes it necessary to think over its positioning, power, plus upkeep.
The size of any kind of building chooses the dimension of the lighting unit that needs to be mounted. When you wish to light up a really elevated structure, you need to ensure that the lights aspect is big sufficient to toss out the light of the required intensity. Normally, you have to place the device at least 75% of building's height, away from its base.
Flood light bulbs are specifically designed to light areas like front and back yards, parking lots, patios and decks. Flood lights work by “flooding” an area with light, where they can produce a wider beam of usually up to 120-degrees. These area lights are great for illuminating larger outdoor spaces while maintaining the same wattage or lumen output as a spotlight.
Outdoor security flood lights are generally powered by batteries, solar energy or electricity. The most common bulb types are CFL, halogen and LED. Less common types include fluorescent and incandescent.
LEDs are often considered the best option for residential use because they shine brighter and last longer than other bulbs. LED flood light output is rated in lumens, and the bulbs are often label by their wattage equivalent. The brightest flood lights will be rated higher, up to 250-Watts in some cases.
These are the main types of LED flood lights:
- Twin-Head Flood Lights: The most popular residential option, a twin-head flood light has two LED heads which are positioned away from each other for maximum light coverage.
- Multi-Head Flood Lights: For larger properties, a multi-head flood light can offer greater light coverage than a twin-head flood light.
- Single-Head Flood Lights: While less common than their multi-head counterparts, single-head flood lights are also available for homes with smaller outdoor spaces.
Flood Lights for Home Security
The best outdoor security lights for your home will depend on your unique needs.
- When it comes to securing a residential property, homeowners are generally advised to have at least one motion-sensing flood light. This will serve as your dusk to dawn security lighting.
- A combination of different types of flood lights can be used to provide high-intensity security lighting to your entire property.
- Choose bulbs rated at 120-Watt (equivalent) or higher for outdoor security lighting.
How to Position Outdoor Security Lights
- Finding the right angles for your outdoor security lighting often takes some trial and error. It’s important to fully test them to ensure they provide ample light coverage. Your instruction manual will have the full details on how to run daylight testing.
- If you prefer a more strategic approach, there is an alternative option for estimating the best angles for your outdoor lights. To determine your beam width in feet (otherwise known as your light coverage), follow this equation: beam angle x 0.018 x distance from LED bulb = beam width in feet.
- For example, if you have a 35-degree spotlight and need to know the beam's width from 13-feet away, 35 x 0.018 x 13-feet = 8.19-feet wide.
- Popular places to install your outdoor security lights include above your home’s entrances, the garage, walkways and large open areas.
- Always install your flood lights a minimum of 9-feet above the ground to avoid any tampering attempts.
Understanding the differences between security lighting options is key to choosing the best outdoor flood lights for your home. Choose from our online selection and get it delivered straight to your door.
" 20W Security Floodlight 1400 Lumens, 120V, 5000K | 7673 | LED-FXBFD20/850/WH | NaturaLED