LED Engine Module
- L70 rated LED life of 100,000+ hours
- Premium 115° LED chips, 80° beam spread available
- Minimum CRI of 70, custom CRI available
- Operating temp: -30º C to +60º C
- No toxic chemicals/ROHS compliant
- Low Tj for long life, low lumen depreciation
- ETL certified, meets UL and CSA standards
- Eligible for Rebates, DesignLights Consortium® Qualified*
- 50-80% energy savings
- Manufactured in the USA
- Standard distribution is Type V, others distributions available
- Standard AC input of 120-277v VAC, up to 480v available
- EMI filter: 47CFR, part 2, part 15
- Power factor: >.9
- Total harmonic distortion: <20%
- Surge protection: IEC/EN 61000-4-5 EMC test standard
- Licensed electrician required for installation
- Rugged, fully sealed, die-cast aluminum housing
- UV-resistant, multi-layer, architectural color, powdercoat finish
- High impact, heat resistant, tempered lens
Energy Control Options
- Motion detection available
- Photo sensors available
- California Title 24 requirements available
|L70 LED Hours||100,000+|
|HID Replacement 1||300-525w|
|Standard LED Temp||5700K|
|Nominal Lumens 2||13077|
|Delivered Lumens 3||11115|
- Considered to be a typical HID equivalent. Specific HID wattage equivalents will depend on things like environmental and application characteristics, distribution type(s) and design criteria.
- Considered initial nominal value of the LED light engine as specified by the LED chip manufacturer. Fixture efficacy and lumen output will depend on things like housing design, lens clarity, environmental characteristics, color temperature and design criteria.
- Considered the typical initial delivered lumens of the LED light engine. Specific lumens for an application will depend on things like fixture size and geometry, environmental characteristics and color temperature.
*This designation applies to the Noribachi DLC QPL retrofit module.
Note: Additional wattages and configurations available upon request. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
5 Year Warranty