Emerson Ceiling Fans
Emerson Ceiling Fans Dealer & Supplier
Emerson Ceiling Fans offers innovative, customizable, and energy-efficient ceiling fans that have set the industry standard for air comfort for over a century. Whether your decor is modern, industrial, farmhouse, traditional, or somewhere in between, our wide selection of ceiling fans is sure to complement any aesthetic.
Emerson’s EcoMotors provide up to three times the energy efficiency of standard motors, so you can save money while staying cool. With a lifetime warranty on our motors, you can count on the reliability of our EcoMotor fans far into the future. If you are looking for excellent airflow, quiet operation, energy efficiency, and reliability, look no further than Emerson’s EcoMotor ceiling fans.
High Quality Emerson Ceiling Fans
Very few ceiling fan manufacturers have a history as aged and rooted as Emerson Fans’. From their start as a motor company in the late 1800’s, to inventing the brush-type fan motor in 1890 (a.k.a., the desk fan), to their first ceiling fans in 1895 to their invention of the direct current fan, Emerson Fans has had a big hand in the ceiling fan market since its invention.
It’s not only Emerson Fan’s history that’s impressive. For over a century, Emerson Fans has carried a collection of high quality innovative fans with impressive aesthetics, efficiency, affordability and reliability. Quality, variety and style are the emphases of Emerson’s production.
Only the finest materials are used with meticulous workmanship to create Emerson’s fans, which are backed by some of the strongest warranties in the business.
Emerson Fans come with a number of styles, finishes and fixtures for your own personal fan. Mix and match the various options to create the perfect fan for you.
As mentioned, Emerson fans come in a great variety of styles, from the traditional, to the transitional, to the contemporary. With such great variety and customization, it should be no trouble to find a fan that fits the style of your room perfectly.
Emerson Fans has remained one of the leaders of the ceiling fan industry for more than a century for its quality fans, making them a great choice for ceiling fan shopping.
Types of Ceiling Fan Light Kits
There are three types of ceiling fan light kits:
- Stemmed or branched kits use globes or cans, pointing up or down.
- Uplight kits sit on the top of the fan, pointing upwards.
- Bowl or shade kits are attached to the bottom of the fan housing.
Kits and Energy Efficiency
LED and compact fluorescent, or CFL, bulbs are the most energy efficient bulbs for use in light kits, but ensure they are compatible with the kit.
One of the most asked questions about light kits is if they are energy efficient. Ceiling fan and light combos that are Energy Star certified are up to 60 percent more energy efficient than conventional kits.
Ceiling Fan Light Kit Brands
- Emerson ceiling fan light kits. This company has light kits that come with CFL or LED bulbs. Emerson also produces the lkGLO series of ceiling fan light kits, which use LED bulbs. There are at least 13 models in this range, and they're available in a variety of finishes, so consumers can customize their ceiling fans.
- Hampton Bay ceiling fan light kits. Hampton Bay offers support and sells products through Home Depot. Many of their light kits are Energy Star compliant and use CFL or LED bulbs. Each light kit comes with a detailed installation manual. Some of the light kits need to be used with specific Hampton Bay fans while others are universal and can be fitted onto a large variety of ceiling fans.
- Hunter fan light kits. Hunter, a company that has been operating for over 100 years, has a range of energy-efficient fan light kits. Many of the popular low-profile light kits are Energy Star certified, and they use CFL bulbs. Compatible with an assortment of ceiling fans, each kit comes with a comprehensive installation manual.
Light kits are often UL rated (UL is an independent safety science company) for environmental conditions:
UL Listed: use only in dry, indoor conditions.
UL Listed for Damp Locations: close to showers or bathtubs, in utility rooms, or in covered patios or porches. The light kit must not be in direct contact with water.
UL Listed for Wet Locations: bathroom shower cubicles, outdoor uncovered entertainment areas, patios or porches. Water may drip, splash or flow over the light kit.
Ceiling Fan Light Kit Installation
When installing a ceiling fan light kit, pay attention to detail because the electric wires have to be matched. Follow these general instructions:
- Turn off the main power supply at the circuit box.
- Remove the housing cap at the bottom of the fan.
- Put all screws to one side in case they are needed later.
- Connect the wires in the fan to the wires on the light.
- Always match wires of like colors; white with white and black with black or blue.
- Attach the lighting assembly onto the fan with screws.
- Install the pull chain, light bulb and shade as per the manufacturer's instructions. Don't put too much pressure on the shade, or cover, and handle it carefully.
- Turn on the power and test the light and fan combination.
If the light kit fails to work, turn the power off at the mains and check that you've connected the correct wires, the bulbs are properly inserted and the pull chain is fitted.
Emerson Ceiling Fan Supplier & Distributor
Lightingandsupplies.com is a lighting distributor of Indoor & Outdoor Commercial and Residential light fixtures and light bulbs. Based in the US, we carry the top LED lighting brands like EiKO, RAB Lighting, MaxLite, naturaLED, Westgate Lighting and more of the Top Lighting Manufacturers in the United States. We also carry a wide variety of Horticulture products by Hydrofarm, along with ceiling fans by RP Lighting+Fans. Lightingandsupplies.com also provides rebate programs, expert lighting design advice, and lighting audits for large projects. As a wholesaler, authorized dealer and bulk distributor of lighting products, we take pride in our customer-focused 100% satisfaction guarantee and return policy.